Personally, I like to treat the last day of every month as a “New Month’s Eve” kind of like a mini New Year’s Eve. It’s an opportunity for me to ask similar questions to what I reflected on during New Year’s and set new goals for the coming month.
In case you forgot what those questions are here’s a reminder (change the month accordingly going forward).
1. What are your best memories of MONTH? What are you grateful for?
2. Assess your MONTH goals? What were they? How did they go?
3. What were your biggest lessons learned in MONTH?
4. What is one word that describes the theme of MONTH?
5. What does your life look like in NEW MONTH? Describe it in detail.
6. What are 3 skills you will invest in to add to your growth game?
7. What is one word to describe the theme of 2017?
Then write this:
Thank you MONTH for all that you have taught me, I have grown to be a better human as a result. NEW MONTH, I welcome you with __________ (insert your theme word).
I know the beginning of this year has been intense on many levels, that’s why it’s even more important to slow down and step back to orient yourself before stepping into a new month.
Remember, treat every day as an opportunity for radical growth.
If you haven’t already, download the Amplify 2017 guide book.